CAUT Newsletter/ We need you!

A440A A440A@aol.com
Sat Mar 28 17:36 MST 1998

Gordon writes;
<<I suppose a tactful method might be for you to get your hearing tested, then
you could talk about how much you learned about hearing while at the testing
facility, and make the strong case for EVERYONE to get their hearing checkied
regularly.>>

     Oh, I did,  and found out what killing all those dove, ducks, geese,
deer, squirrels, etc did to my high end.  I now have a very specific band
hearing aid that I use for voicing.  ( my left ear is not like my right ear,
am missing about 50% of the frequency at 4K !)
    good suggestion though.
Thanks,
Ed