CAUT Newsletter/ We need you!

Keith McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Sat Mar 28 04:29 MST 1998

>...I would also appreciate your thoughts on if we should continue publishing
>the newsletter based on the apparent lack of interest in writing for it.
>
>Thanks for your input,
>
>Scott E. Thile, RPT

Hi Scott,

Obviously it's kind of difficult to publish a newletter when there appears
to be no pertinent information to print.  I am only a part-time University
technician and don't deal with the day-to-day affairs of a full-time
University technician environment.

The areas of my involvement are the budgeted twice a year tunings for
faculty, class, and practice rooms, with allowances for repairs &
adjustments; piano performance recitals, guest recitals, Concerto-Aria
recitals, and some special programs; the regulation & voicing of those
performance instruments with some action parts replacement from time to
time.

That kind of limits me to contribute anything of worthiness to a "genuine"
University technician.

Thank you for bringing this concern to the attention of Caut, Scott.

Keith A. McGavern, RPT
kam544@ionet.net
Oklahoma Baptist University
Shawnee, Oklahoma, USA