CAUT Newsletter/ We need you!

Scott Thile RPT scott.thile@murraystate.edu
Fri Mar 27 13:29 MST 1998

Hi All,

The CAUT Newsletter has not been published for nearly a year now...  The
reason is that there has been no interest in submitting articles for
publication.

I think the CAUT Newsletter would be an excellent forum for those of us
who are involved in research as part of our positions in academia.
Publishing scholarly articles for journals or newsletters looks good on
the resume, and can be used to justify merit pay etc.. Please consider
writing for the CAUT Newsletter.

I would also appreciate your thoughts on if we should continue publishing
the newsletter based on the apparent lack of interest in writing for it.

Thanks for your input,

Scott
CAUT Newsletter Editor
------