Resignation/job opening

Michael Jorgensen Michael.Jorgensen@cmich.edu
Thu Mar 26 09:38 MST 1998

Hello David and Caut List,
    Congrats' on your courageous decision, I think in the long run you
will be much better off.  We will be praying for you to get lots of
private work these next few years.
     Just curious--Did you try asking them about "job sharing"?  This
could be the perfect compromise with many huge advantages to both the
school and the tech(s).  (That is if the school can manage not to cheat
by stealing the money spent for your benefits).  I have talked to
administrators about this, all of which are resistant to it and yet can
give no logical reason why.  I, like you, need time for family, life,
outside higher paying work, and hearing rest from obnoxious acoustics.
Is anybody out there doing "Job Sharing"??

-Mike Jorgensen RPT
Central Michigan University School of Music

I won't be answering any posts 'til Monday, as i've already put in my
40, and the concert pianos will be untouched by me through the string of
concerts this weekend.