1098's

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Mon Mar 23 22:10 MST 1998

Hi Richard:

You should be able to solve all the problems. Judicious tuning pin
fitting and driving will solve the last two. Cleaning up the bridge
terminations and smoothing the V-bar should take care of the first.
INHO rescaling would help also. Try Sandersons bass strings. They should
be well worth the price in this situation. In fact why not let them do
the rescaling for you unless you have the Tremaine program. I think
Steinway is pretty good on downbearing.

Jim Coleman, Sr.