Providence Procrastinator's salvation

Wed Jun 17 11:13 MDT 1998

ii VACANCY !!

Expected roomie for Providence has had unexpected financial difficulties.

I have a room reserved at the Westin 6th through 11th, am non-smoker. male,
quiet (in room), and only slightly opinionated.  Complimentary flamesuit.

Limited time offer. (I'm on the road on the 29th.)

-Home phone:        (319)-382-8525
-Alternate e-mail:  pno2ner@salamander.com

Conrad

Conrad Hoffsommer		Office - (319) 387-1204
Luther College                         Music Dept Fax - (319) 387-1076
700 College Drive
Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045             hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu

Ignorance doesn't kill you, but it will make you sweat a lot. - Haitian proverb