Backchecking solution

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Tue Jun 16 10:01 MDT 1998

In a message dated 6/16/98 7:30:05 AM, t.seay@MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU wrote:

<<I began to suspect that the geometry of the action might be
problematic; however, it was only after comparing an original teflon wippen
with a replacement wippen from Renner that the differences became quite
obvious.>>

Tom;
 Any change of parts in a teflon action, without regard to vendor, is
immediately a "geometry problem", a lot of the teflon actions themselves were
"geometry problems" ;-)
  When working with a teflon action my rule is to replace everything or
nothing......although a properly functioning teflon shank is very nice to work
with.
Jim Bryant (FL)