whatkindapianoisitanyway?

Michael Jorgensen Michael.Jorgensen@cmich.edu
Thu Jun 4 13:12 MDT 1998

Hi Michael,
    Now I'm confused!!??, Wouldn't diameter in the numerator in one
equasion and denominator in another not "cancell each other out" because
they are two different equations?   Also is this a "Shomer" grand or a
Sohmer?  It is interesting they all break at the coil.  Do you mean at
the becket or just aft of the coil?  If at the becket, perhaps an extra
turn around the pin would help carry the load.  I know from universal
bass strings, (which I confess being guilty of atleast once), that using
too thick a wire is more likely to break.  I generally opt for a thinner
one when no exact size is present--which they never are.
-Mike Jorgensen
(probably incompetent--atleast in this area)
---