Letter to PTG Technical Editor (fwd)

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Fri Jul 24 13:41 MDT 1998

Steve,

   I know you're going to get mostly "shots in the dark" :-) so here's
another one. Along with Mike Jorgenson's suggestion about replacing
strings, I'd also have him carefully check the the bridge pinning and
*especially* the notching in that area. I had a buzzing problem once that
was caused by the string laying on a little wood in the speaking length
because of bad notching and/or bad placement of pins.
   That's one thing I didn't see mentioned in the litany of things checked,
so..... it's worth a shot.

Avery