Wapin, Passwords, Secrets?

Michael J. Wathen michael.wathen@uc.edu
Fri Jan 30 09:47 MST 1998

At 01:55 PM 1/29/98 -0500, Ed Foote wrote:

>      Hey!  Anything that has to do with pianos, websites,  confidentiality
>papers, and passwords is something that I want to know about.
>      Hot diggitity dog!!  Would somebody post to Michael Wathen and see if
>perhaps the caut list could get a group password?  Or how secret is this?
>Knowing minds want to inquire............
>Regards from Vanderbilt,
>Ed Foote
>Precision Piano Works
>Nashville, Tn.

It is very serious stuff.  The idea is very simple so we must make sure
that everyone who might use it understands that it is intellectual property
of the University of Cincinnati.

Myself and the co inventor Richard Harris (a physicist) will do a
presentation for the CAUT seminar in Providence.  I would prefer to remain
in the background until Providence.  I will let others talk about the
results only as they wish but I will for the meantime refrain from the
public part of the discussion. I will only say one thing about it: it's
hard to believe!

Michael J. Wathen			For Information about Wapin click on URL below
michael.wathen@uc.edu		http://ucccm56.ccm.uc.edu