Beethoven Temperaments

Michael J. Wathen michael.wathen@uc.edu
Fri Jan 30 09:37 MST 1998

Mr. Ed wrote:

A>(P.s.  Cauts may be able to get their repective libraries to order the
>"Beethoven In The Temperaments" CD as a reference disc.  Those of us in the
>temperament crusade seem to be mainly associated with formal music education
>around the country,  if you are so inclined, lean on your librarian.  Tell
>them that it is new, the only one like it,  and it goes with the current
>"Piano & Keyboard" article! )

Mr. Michael,

Tell us more about it.  The assistant conductor for the Cincinnati Sym.
John Morris Russell said he did an early temperaments program with you a
while back. He wanted to know if I would do the same thing.
Michael J. Wathen			For Information about Wapin click on URL below
michael.wathen@uc.edu		http://ucccm56.ccm.uc.edu