Wapin, Passwords, Secrets?

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Thu Jan 29 12:02 MST 1998

Tim writes:
 You need to get confidentiality papers from Michael Wathen for me to discuss
it further with you.

>Please get the confidentiality papers via e-mail from Michael and then get
>access to the password protected area of the Wapin website.

      Hey!  Anything that has to do with pianos, websites,  confidentiality
papers, and passwords is something that I want to know about.
      Hot diggitity dog!!  Would somebody post to Michael Wathen and see if
perhaps the caut list could get a group password?  Or how secret is this?
Knowing minds want to inquire............
Regards from Vanderbilt,
Ed Foote
Precision Piano Works
Nashville, Tn.
(P.s.  Cauts may be able to get their repective libraries to order the
"Beethoven In The Temperaments" CD as a reference disc.  Those of us in the
temperament crusade seem to be mainly associated with formal music education
around the country,  if you are so inclined, lean on your librarian.  Tell
them that it is new, the only one like it,  and it goes with the current
"Piano & Keyboard" article! )