Hammer Softeners

Tcoates Tcoates@aol.com
Tue Jan 20 05:40 MST 1998

<<I've used steam (from David Stanwood) it's
faster but I don't find that it lasts as long.>>

That's interesting,  because I've found just the opposite.  I haven't used the
fabric softner for quite awhile.  I just steam everything.  I've had pianos
that are played hard and fabric softner kept getting bright again.  I steamed
them and they have stayed sounding nice.  Perhaps it was a combination of the
two?  Anyway,  I just steam, and it lasts for me.  Also, it's faster.

Tim Coates
University of South Dakota