Insrument Technician Wanted

Christopher D. Purdy purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu
Thu Jan 8 15:52 MST 1998

Hi folks,

Please excuse me for going off the subject.  I have been assigned to a
search comittee for an instrument technician for the school of music at
Ohio University.  Since this position is somewhat similar to mine, the
piano technician, the faculty is looking to me for help in finding someone.

If you or anyone you know might be interested please contact me at my personal
e-mail account.  Also, if you have any wisdom on this subject or advice
that might help me, please contact me.

Thank you very much,
Chris

-Christopher D. Purdy R.P.T.   School of Music  Ohio University  Athens OH

-purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu   (614) 593-1656    fax# (614) 593-1429