Piano Pitch This Year

Christopher D. Purdy purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu
Tue Feb 24 11:47 MST 1998

>Hello Univ.Techs,
>     Are you finding pianos didn't try to go as far flat this winter?  I
>am! Is it this new "humidity controlled" building we just moved into or
>is it El Nino?  Here it's been raining all winter, alittle different
>than the typical -10 with snow.
>
>-Mike Jorgensen RPT
>School of Music
>Central Michigan University

Yeah, I am noticing a little difference but nothing too dramatic.  Our
building's heating system is very effective at sucking moisture out of the
air.  I envy your new building's humidity control.  Where can I get one?

-Christopher D. Purdy R.P.T.   School of Music  Ohio University  Athens OH

-purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu   (614) 593-1656    fax# (614) 593-1429