..uh I forget.. VORTEX

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Tue Feb 24 11:20 MST 1998

At 09:13 AM 2/24/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Michael J. Wathen wrote:
>> Tell me that's not really true, about your memory begining to go when you
>> get older.  I still have a lot I want to learn so don't scare me with that
>> kind of talk.   Anyway, I enjoyed that play on words and the discussion
>> about the hair after.
>When Jim C writes something, I always stop to read what he has to say. So
when >I saw his
>post on pianotech this morning I carefully read it all. And I was going to
respond to it,
>too, except that now I've forgotten what it was he was talking about...
>Del ???
>Even worse is when you bend over and forget the reason you did before
>you do anything. --and i'm only 38 and already brain dead from too many
>pianos..
>MJ
>Michael J. Wathen wrote:
>   You know you are getting old when you bend
> down to tie your showlaces and you wonder if there is anything else you can
> do while you are down there.

Like the three uh.. let's say ladies, without prejudice, that were talking
one day about forgetfulness...
	One said, "Yeah, I know. Why just the other day I found myself on the
stair landing, and couldn't remember if I was going up or down!"
	The next said, "Right! I was in the kitchen the other day, with the frig
open and the mayo in my hand, and suddenly realized that I couldn't
remember if it was to come out, or to go in!"
	The third proclaimed, " I don't know what's wrong with you two. That kind
of stuff NEVER happens to me, knock on wood. (knocks twice on the table)
Who's there?"

"If you can remember the sixties, you weren't really there"  A non, uh...

By the way.... anyone know where to get a vortex-type bit-cooling air
attatchment for boring blocks?

Guy