Dueling Pianos

Michael J. Wathen michael.wathen@uc.edu
Tue Feb 24 09:24 MST 1998

>happen as one grows older: Number 1. Your memory begins to go. Number 2.
>Hmm, I can't remember now what the other 2 are.
>
>Hey, I don't mind at all growing older. It sure beats the alternative.

Jim,

Tell me that's not really true, about your memory begining to go when you
get older.  I still have a lot I want to learn so don't scare me with that
kind of talk.   Anyway, I enjoyed that play on words and the discussion
about the hair after.

But I like this one better.  You know you are getting old when you bend
down to tie your showlaces and you wonder if there is anything else you can
do while you are down there.

Michael J. Wathen				Email: michael.wathen@uc.edu
College-Conservatory of Music		tel: 513 556-9565
University of Cincinnati			Visit The Piano Technicians Web Page,
Cincinnati, Ohio 45221-0096			to request service click below or visit
		    				http://www.uc.edu/~wathenmj/piano.htm