Another Question

David Porritt dporritt@swbell.net
Sat Dec 12 18:28 MST 1998

Avery:

If this person really wants your kind of professional work, he should be
willing to pay a reasonable fee.  Remember as CAUTs we are way too used
to under pricing ourselves.  Every time I've bid low on those kinds of
jobs, I've always regretted it.  I enjoy the CAUT work because we work
on good pianos for real musicians, but...

Good luck with discussing this with the dealer.  Feel him out as you
do.  As one who consistantly underprices himself, I shouldn't even have
responded to your post!

dave

David M. Porritt, RPT
Meadows School of the Arts