quick voicing poll

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Sun Dec 6 22:17 MST 1998

----------
> From: David Sanderson <pianobiz@juno.com>
> To: caut@ptg.org
> Subject: Re: quick voicing poll
> Date: Sunday, December 06, 1998 10:31 AM
>

> What to do in a pinch?  I Pinched!
> You mention pinching & squeezing and it really does work.
> I searched my tool box for the voicing tool of choice. Needles? No good.
> No difference. I came up with the guage that measures tuning pin size.
> It has two pointy tips.
> I put this tool on the side of the hammer, the two prongs parallel to
the

> molding and squeezed it into the felt. It lessened the offensive
> shrillness

Ah the two pronged attack. Interesting idea.  Hmm perhaps a new voicing
tool is about to be marketed ?  ?  As far as voicing pliers go, it is a
simple task to grind a pair of slip-joints. If a stop guage is desired,
that's a different story.  Maybe two new voicing products are about to
appear.

Richard Moody