quick voicing poll

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Fri Dec 4 16:10 MST 1998

Hi Jeff/Roger,

   I don't really think a flame suit OR Straight jacket will be necessary.
In the kind of situation Jeff mentioned, just about any method is fair
game to try.
   I don't know how many pianos there are Jeff, but if there are several,
and since Roger mentions that his method is not speedy, you might consider
steaming for a quick fix and as time allows try the "flushing" method.

Avery