Soundproof Booth

John M. Ross piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
Mon Aug 31 12:57 MDT 1998

I was asked by the Headof the Music Department, in the University
that I have a contract with. If I knew of the availability of a
prefabricated booth that is sound proof and transparent.  He had
seen one and had neglected to find out where they got it.
They had apparently been playing a piano in it, and he had not heard
the sound.   It was apparently a transparent booth.
If anyone has any idea where these would be available, I would like
to enquire
as to price and availability.  He seemed to feel it might have been
10' wide.
Do any of your Universities have anything that would accomlish the
same thing.
I think he is thinking on seperating percussionists, in a larger
classroom.
Thank you.
JohnM. Ross
PTG Assoc.