Baldwin Concert Master vs Disklavier

David Porritt dporritt@swbell.net
Fri Aug 21 08:55 MDT 1998

Avery, Ed:

We have had a Baldwin "R" with a pianodisk system here since 1993.  The chairman
hoped that it would be used for accompanyments etc.  Unfortunately it is not used
at all.  I'm not even sure it still works.  No one has asked me to fix it or
anything, but one teacher said he didn't think it worked.

???

dave

--

David M. Porritt, RPT