Baldwin Concert Master vs Disklavier

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Thu Aug 20 08:02 MDT 1998

Don,

   But wouldn't the music have to first be entered into the computer in
order to be used as an accompaniment? And wouldn't there have to be a
computer in a practice room in order for the students to check out a disk
and go practice with the accompaniment?
   Just exploring the possibilities for too few accompanists and too many
students who can't afford to pay an accompanist for multiple practice
sessions during the semester.

Avery