Baldwin Concert Master vs Disklavier

Gilreath@aol.com Gilreath@aol.com
Wed Aug 19 21:20 MDT 1998

Chris,

If you don't have it yet, upgrade to the Version 2 operating system for the
ConcertMaster.  Check w/ your dealer or download it from the Baldwin Web site
at: <A HREF="http://www.baldwinpiano.com/">Baldwin</A> That should take care
of any problems.

Allan

Allan L. Gilreath, RPT
Gilreath Piano & Organ Co.
Calhoun, GA USA
Gilreath@aol.com

In a message dated 8/19/98 10:09:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,