Piano Truck -Reply

Vince Mrykalo mrykalov@byugate.byu.edu
Wed Aug 12 16:44 MDT 1998

Dave,
We have used a local company which makes the best upright piano truck available (and they look good, too!).  We have dozens of UST7's and P22's on these.  The cost is about $250,  The outfit is known as HAB Manufacturing and can be reached at 801-965-0875.  You will want to speak with Larry Orted.  They do not raise the piano any higher than it was originally.
Vince Mrykalo RPT
vince@byu.edu
>>> Vanderhoofven <dkvander@clandjop.com> 08/12/98 07:58am >>>
Dear Friends,

One of the colleges I tune for has a Steinway 45" studio that was being
moved.  A bump in the floor along the way broke off the left front caster.
They inquired as to the possibility of installing a piano truck under the
piano.

The APSCO catalog, page 34, lists three piano trucks for upright pianos.
#03545, #03540, and #03546.  Which one of these will be best suited for a
Steinway studio piano?

Thanks!
David Vanderhoofven