Steinway Institutional Purchase Program

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Mon Aug 10 18:38 MDT 1998

>Does anyone have any experience with the Steinway Institutional Purchase
>Program?  I remember an article in the Journal within the last year that
>mentioned it, but not I can't find the article

I also would like some feedback on the current institutional programs.  We may
be needing to acquire a lot of pianos and this is one option.  If the info is
sensitive, email me privately, but it seems that it would be a good list topic
for us CAUT's to keep active.   Things change.
Regards,
Ed Foote