Caut presence in Providence

John Minor jminor@uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 14 09:46 MDT 1998

Marshall:

What email address would be best to send the info to?

John Minor
University of Illinois

On Tue, 14 Apr 1998, MARSHALL B HAWKINS wrote:

]Ten years ago a letter was sent to all of the CAUT supervisors or the
]action person at you location. The response was wonderful. We saw a
]decided increase in the number of CAUT in attendence from that
]correspondence. Over the years I believe there has been a decrease in
]the overall CAUT attending on a regular basis. It seems to me that
]the time is right to reiterate the letter to those responsible for
]seeing to it that the technicians are supported and even sponsored
]regarding attending our yearly function.
]
]So, if you would please forward the responsible persons name, title,
]and correct mailing address to the H.O. along with your name, we will
]take care of the rest.
]
]Thanks so much and I look forward to seeing you in Providence,
]
]M B Hawkins
]
]<Prodigy Distribution List>
]CC: DQEV60A
]

	Television: Chewing gum for the eyes.--Frank Lloyd Wright
            jminor@uiuc.edu//John Minor//University of Illinois