new guy on the list

Eric Wolfley eric.wolfley@uc.edu
Wed Apr 1 08:48 MST 1998

Hi everyone!

I want to introduce myself so I won't just be a name that suddenly begins to
appear from nowhere. I'm the new technician here at the Cincinnati
Conservatory, taking Rolf von Walthausen's esteemed position, and having to
put up with the irrascible Michael Wathen on a daily basis. Though he may
deny it, anything that goes wrong here is all his fault. Any controversial
statement I may make on this list will also be his fault. Also in our midst
working on a contractual basis is Ben Sloan AKA Ken Sloan's son, and already
adept technician headed for a tour of duty on a technician internship for
the Aspen Music Festival.

I'm looking forward to participating in ongoing discussions on this list.

Eric Wolfley
Eric Wolfley RPT
College Conservatory of Music
University of Cincinnati