Mannino's E-mail addresses

Tue Sep 30 11:55 MDT 1997

Don,

Hi!  Hope all is well with you and yours.

Under the heading of junkies, I just thought I'd pass along
that, after a month-long illness, I came back to work here
at Stanford to nearly 7500 emails - worst part is, I can't really
get rid of too many without cutting myself off from too many folks
I've known for too long.

Ah, well.

Best.

Horace

At 09:50 AM 9/30/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello all.
>
>This is an update for you who might want to update your E-mail address
>book:
>
>For Kawai business, please mail me at:
>
>DMannino@kawaius.com
>
>This pops up on my desktop within minutes, and is a good quick way to
>reach me in general. I also collect this when I travel.
>
>For other correspondence I still have my personal ATT account. I pick
>this up every day, but usually from home:
>
>DonMannino@worldnet.att.net
>
>I decided to let my old Compuserve address go finally. 6 different
>E-mail addresses was excessive, even for a junkie like me.
>
>Don Mannino RPT

Horace Greeley

Systems Analyst/Engineer
Controller's Office