Piano Pedagogy Classes

Greg Newell gnewell@en.com
Sun Sep 7 14:14 MDT 1997

Newton Hunt wrote:

> Dear Dianne,
>
> There is a small book by Philip Garrerd (sp) which is optimum for your
>
> intent.  I have several copies that I will not be using, if I can find
>
> them, that I am willing to sell at cost, which is what I charged the
> students in the pedogogy classes I participated in.
>
> Take action parts, hammers, shanks, wippens and action models to the
> class with some tools.  Make changes in the actions models so they can
>
> feel the differences.  Talk about regular tunings and regular
> maintenance.
>
> I some outlines I can share if you are interested.
>
>         Newton
>         nhunt@jagat.com

   Dear Newton,
                    I have long dreamed of putting together such a class
myself. I just never seem to have the time to get it together. I would
appreciate the opportunity to purchase a copy if you have any left or,
failing that if you could forward a copy of the outline I would greatly
appreciate it.
Thanks in advance!
                                                        Greg Newell
                                                        Greg's Piano