Piano Pedagogy Classes

Dianne Salem dsalem@fullerton.edu
Fri Sep 5 17:19 MDT 1997

Hello, all!

I have been asked by the head of the keyboard department to speak at two
Piano Pedagogy classes -- one graduate and one undergrad.  Also said he
would like to assign the classes some reading material ahead of time, and
wants to cover funtion, tuning and regulation in these classes.

Does anybody have any specific enlightenment to offer me as far as what
materials would be best to use -- Reblitz?  Fine?  and what to cover in
these classes?  Have any of you done this before and have anything to offer
me?

Any inspiration and information is more than welcomed!

Thank you.

Dianne R. Salem, RPT
California State University, Fullerton