THREE SECOND VOICING METHOD

David ilvedson ilvey@a.crl.com
Thu Oct 30 23:11 MST 1997

> Date:          Thu, 30 Oct 1997 08:13:38 +0000
> From:          Michael Jorgensen <Michael.Jorgensen@cmich.edu>
> To:            CAUT@ptg.org
> Subject:       THREE SECOND VOICING METHOD

My only problem with this is the shift pedal.  If you moved the
action just enough to hit softer felt, which you did, then the
harder felt is going to be in the shift pedal range.  I'm not
talking about off & on shift pedal techinique but the
graduations of pedaling many pianists use.  This may be a
problem...

David ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA