FIRE DAMAGE: 25 PIANOS

Marcel Carey mcpiano@microtec.net
Wed Oct 29 20:30 MST 1997

Thanks for your suggestions Guy. I really appreciate them. I will do as you
suggested.
As for your question, no, there were no loaners. Most pianos were bought 4
years ago except for two of them that were bought around 1984. one of these
two is a C-3 that I just restrung this summer. New hammers and shanks as
well. I wonder if the heat will have affected my voicing. :-{

Thanks for answering so fast,

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC