FIRE DAMAGE: 25 PIANOS

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Wed Oct 29 18:54 MST 1997

Marcel,
	The fire marshal or his people SHOULD be able to give you a relatively
accurate estimate of what the actual temperatures were. Give that info to
Yamaha, and see what they say.
	I wouldn't want to be in the position of having to make a quick estimate.
Better to not make one at all.
	Talk to Kent Webb about major smoke damage. Baldwin had an experience a
few years ago that taught them alot.  kent_webb@BPAO.com  , or
1-800-876-2976 ext.8585
	Talk to the insurance people first, before putting numbers on paper. Maybe
the university lawyer, also.
	Sounds like a Yomama-exclusive school..... were any of them loaners?

Tough gig, man.

Guy Nichols, RPT