Concord Grand

Michael J. Wathen wathenmj@Email.uc.edu
Tue Oct 21 07:05 MDT 1997

You had better move quick!  They go really fast! :-)

At 07:42 AM 10/21/97 -0500, you wrote:
>List,
>
>   I've been asked to go look at a Concord grand that's going to be in an
>estate sale. I'm not familiar with this brand and wondered if anyone knows
>anything about their general quality.
>   I'm going this afternoon (Tuesday) and thought maybe someone might have
>some quick information. Thanks.
>
>Avery
>(now at the home of FOUR Steinway D's!)
>
>___________________________
>Avery Todd, RPT
>Moores School of Music
>University of Houston
>Houston, TX 77204-4893
>713-743-3226
>atodd@uh.edu
>http://www.uh.edu/music/

Michael J. Wathen				Email: michael.wathen@uc.edu
College-Conservatory of Music		tel: 513 556-9565
University of Cincinnati			Visit The Piano Technicians Web Page,
Cincinnati, Ohio 45221-0096			to request service click below or visit
		    				http://www.uc.edu/~wathenmj/piano.htm