Disklaviers (was Re: Pianodisc/Pianomation systems)

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Thu Jun 26 17:11 MDT 1997

David,

   Just out of curiosity, what did you trade for them?
   We have a couple of MX-88's on a lease thing right now, but don't know
yet if the dealer is going to continue. We've also had a grand in the
past, but that one was sold out from under us.
   Thanks.

Avery

>We just traded for three Disclaviers in May. Many faculty have been
>asking for them, for Music Theory/Composition work,
>accompanying,Electro-Acoustic music etc. Part of the package deal
>involved bringing someone in for a couple of 3 hour seminars in the Fall
>to teach all interested Faculty/students about how to use it.
>David Graham
>dgraham@niu.edu

Avery Todd
Moores School of Music
University of Houston
Houston, TX 77204-4893
atodd@uh.edu

Help stop Internet spam! Join CAUCE: <http://www.cauce.org/
(The Coalition Against Unsolicited Commercial Email)