Is anybody on this?

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Wed Jun 18 18:13 MDT 1997

>       Myself will be out for the next two weeks,  Summer has become a
>necessary respite from the work year, just to deal with the tendonititis and
>repetitive stress problems I seem to have inherited, ( even with all the
>years of yoga!).

Ed,
	I've been preaching the benefits of finding a GOOD massage therapist. Boy,
what a difference it can make, and when you compare the amount of work they
do, to a tuning, for about the same price........tip well.
Guy Nichols, RPT
NMSU
PAN AM CENTER
LAS CRUCES SYMPHONY
EL PASO SYMPHONY

"On the other hand, you've got different fingers."
* Nichols Baldwin Music Company *
*    311 South Compress Road    *
*   Las Cruces, NM  88005-2713  *
*  email:  nicho@lascruces.com  *