your mail

Paul Kupelian kupelian@Oswego.EDU
Tue Jun 10 11:36 MDT 1997

On Mon, 9 Jun 1997 CRANE@TWSUVM.UC.TWSU.EDU wrote:

> I am subscribed also.
>
> Actually, I've been contemplating unsubscribing from PIANOTECH for some
> time now and was hoping a CAUT list would develop (again).

I too have already unsubscribed from the pianotech list. I feel that the
CAUT list will be more beneficial and more to the point of our situation.>

> BTW, I would guess that this list is currently "open".  I wouldn't want
> to limit subscribership to only CAUTs as there are others (Stanwood,
> Fine, Spurlock, etc) who made major contributions to PIANOTECH
> discussions in the early days when it was primrily the CAUT forum.
> I think they also benefitted, as did we all, from the list when it was
> smaller (volume-wise) and less unwieldy.
>
> Does it make sense to try *some* form of list management of CAUT in the
> short run?  Don't ask me what form that management might take...I
> haven't any ideas so far :)

I am one of the original subscribers to CAUT, and would also like to see
some management of some kind so that it doesn't become another
'pianotech' list. I think that self-management would help to keep the
numbers down and that those who consider signing on feel that
doing so will be relavent to the CAUT field.

Regards,
Paul

Paul Kupelian, RPT
Tyler Hall