Paul E. Dempsey dempsey@ramlink.net
Mon Jun 9 16:58 MDT 1997

>Does it make sense to try *some* form of list management of CAUT in the
>short run?  Don't ask me what form that management might take...I
>haven't any ideas so far :)
>
>Regards,
>
>Alan Crane, RPT
>School of Music
>Wichita State University

I would certainly agree with this concept,Alan. I yearn for the uncluttered
and cereberal discussions that we were used to in the early days of the
pianotech list. For the most part, all the names that we saw on a regular
basis as contributers in '94-'95 have disappeared.

What is wrong with having a place on the net where techs (CAUT and others)
can meet in a technical atmosphere to exchange thoughts and ideas or to
solicit help on problems that relate to performance level pianos such as
are found in college and university or other concert venues.

We still have the pianotech list, the humor list, and live-chat to yak-yak on.

To Ed Foote,

Good luck on your *wish-list* project. My chair made a similar request of
me earlier this spring. I hope your guys know that a wish list is only as
good as the budget to back it up ;-)

Paul E. Dempsey
Piano Tuner/Technician
Marshall University