Institutional Piano Case Cleaning

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Fri Dec 12 13:44 MST 1997

At 02:04 PM 12/9/97 +0000, you wrote:
>To my contract this year has been added cleaning the outside cases of
>about 75 upright and grand pianos (which appear never to have been
>cleaned).  I am trying to figure the most expeditious and inexpensive
>way to complete the job.  My thoughts on the subject are as follows:
(snip)
>Any thoughts, improvements on what I have described?

Clark,
	Actually, what you propose sounds good.......but ....
What's your normal time worth? Why don't you just subcontract the cleaning
job? There should be a "maid-in-the-box" type service in your area,
insured, etc, that can do this for you cheaply, with their own materials, etc.

Just a thought...

Guy Nichols, RPT
nicho@lascruces.com